A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mitsukai meets his students (Join as you get approved).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsukai

PostSubject: Mitsukai meets his students (Join as you get approved).   Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:59 am

Mitsukai, a young jonin recently assigned to head up his own squad of genin during their formative years to make sure that they are productive, and profitable members of the village. While that is not his only goal as their sensei it is quite probably the largest of them as far as the elders of the village are concerned. As this was an important first meeting of his squad, he did not want to be judged by the fact he was an Uchiha so he left his normal vest at home preferring to don one without the Uchiha fan on the back, his hair and eyes pegged him as anything but with their bright color instead of the normal subdued black that his clan was known for.

The day itself was a beautiful one for meeting his squad, the morning was cool, the sky was clear, the only issue was that they were going to be meeting inside of the academy at first as was customary. Walking into what their homeroom class was before they graduated a good hour before the designated meeting time Mitsukai would hop up on the teachers desk and sit cross legged to silently meditate while waiting for his pupils to arrive.

[ooc: open to post any time for members of Mitsukai's team.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SojournerRena

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukai meets his students (Join as you get approved).   Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:22 am

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" roar one of the city maintenance workers as she laughed and ran towards the ninja academy, "Catch me if you can old man! You'll never take me alive!" and with that she poofed into crows which flew off in every direction and vanished from his view, causing him to stop and curse at the sky as he pondered how long he had been following a clone and not the real deal. She peered around the corner of a fence at him and snickered before returning to her path towards the Academy.

After all today was the day they were assigned squads. Which meant today was the day a jonin was going to be her teacher. She was going to get strong really fast if she paid attention and learned from a pro!

"hehe.. Sucker'll never figure out where I went either.." She said with a grin as she walked towards her classroom with her hands behind her head, "Besides it's not like the stone faces can't be washed. He's gotta get paid for something after all. I gave him something to do besides sip tea. Hah"  She stopped as she saw someone sitting on the teacher's desk and blinked for a second, "hiya I'm Naruko Lisola!" She beamed a moment later, "Are you the new sensei assigned to us genin? I hope you are really strong and skilled! I plan to become really strong. Hahahaha"

Rena Lisola Tier: 3-3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukai meets his students (Join as you get approved).   Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:50 am

Mitsukai cracked one of his light blue eyes as the door to the classroom opened announcing the arrival of someone, what came through the door was a little blonde haired girl with bright blue eyes, and an even brighter orange outfit, it was as if she had never heard of the word subtle, though Mitsu was one to talk with his bright red+blue hair, at least his clothes were subdued, "Yes I am your new sensei Mitsukai, and I am not sure if I would consider myself strong, skilled maybe, strong possibly. And that is a nice and easy goal Naruko-chan."

With that Mitsukai would incline his head towards her in a slight bow, not quite ready to stand up from where he was sitting, though it was obvious his meditation was over. "So why we wait on the others, would you like to tell me a bit about yourself?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukai meets his students (Join as you get approved).   

Back to top Go down

Mitsukai meets his students (Join as you get approved).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1